- The operator of the Service www.voigtklinikaoka.pl is VOIGT KLINIKA OKA SP Z O O, ul. Bobrzyńskiego 14 C, 30-348 Kraków, NIP 5130260127.
- The service performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- By voluntarily entering information in the forms.
- By storing cookies (so-called “cookies”) on end devices.
- Through the collection of web server logs by the hosting operator nazwa.pl, operating at nazwa.pl
Information in the forms.
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- In addition, the service can save information about the parameters of the connection (time stamp, IP address)
- The data in the form are not shared with third parties other than with your consent.
- The data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Service Operator in the register kept by the General Inspector of Personal Data Protection.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, such as the service request process or sales contact.
- The data provided in the forms may be transferred to entities technically performing certain services – in particular, this applies to the transfer of information about the holder of the registered domain to entities that are operators of Internet domains (primarily the Scientific and Academic Computer Network j.b.r – NASK), payment services or other entities with which the Operator of the Website cooperates in this regard.
- Information about cookies.
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Service’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Service User’s terminal equipment and accessing them is the Service operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creation of statistics that help to understand how the Users of the Website use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
- maintaining a session of the Service User (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the Service;
- determine your profile in order to display tailored material to you on advertising networks, in particular Google’s network.
- The Service uses two main types of cookies: “session cookies” and “permanent cookies” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the User’s terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s terminal device by default. Users of the Service may change their settings in this regard. Your web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies For details, please refer to your browser’s help or documentation.
- Cookies placed in the Service User’s terminal equipment and used may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the way you use the Website. For this purpose, they can keep information about the user’s navigation path or the time they stayed on a particular page.
- Regarding the information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Information about certain user behaviors is subject to logging at the server layer. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the site and to ensure the most efficient operation of the hosting services provided.
- The resources viewed are identified by URLs. In addition, the record may be subject to:
- time of arrival of inquiry,
- time to send a response,
- the name of the client station – identification implemented by the HTTP protocol,
- Information about errors that occurred during the execution of HTTP transactions,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) – in case the access to the Website was made through a link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- IP address information.
- The above data is not associated with specific browsers.
- The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
- Data are subject to sharing with external parties only within the limits of the law.
- Identifiable data of an individual is shared only with the consent of that person.
- The Operator may have an obligation to provide information collected by the Service to authorized bodies based on lawful requests to the extent of the request.
Managing cookies – how to give and revoke consent in practice?
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- To manage your cookie settings, select your Internet browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions: